Best Dress from ZANZEA Official Store for Robe Dresses Party-Tunic Irregular Long-Sleeve Vintage Zanzea Women Vestido Casual Autumn
After finding and selecting your Robe Dresses Party-Tunic Irregular Long-Sleeve Vintage Zanzea Women Vestido Casual Autumn wanted, the webpage usually possesses a CHECKOUT option. When you have a look at, you are often given a listing of shipping and payment choices. Shipping options include regular, expedited and overnight transport. Depending on the shipping company being utilized and your location, standard transport usually takes seven to 21 years old business days and expedited shipping can take anywhere from two to six business days....More
Customer reviews:
b***a
DK
Date: 16 Apr 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
excelent ! after I buy an XL then an L ,now I find the proper size ( M) for my 178 cm tall and 78 kg
A***r
AU
Date: 16 Apr 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
Great dress, I love the look and the fabric. Big Thanks.
Е***а
RU
Date: 24 Mar 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
Качество хорошее, пришла быстро. На мой размер xs и небольшой рост размер S слишком большой, к сожалению. Но для кого-то, может, и не был бы минус.
I***r
IT
Date: 18 Nov 2020Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
I absolutely LOVE this manufacturer. The clothes are always well made with good fabrics and the sizing is always correct. GREAT company !!
N***w
BE
Date: 16 Dec 2020Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
I couldn't believe when I saw the postman today, it only took days to arrive! The quality is awesome and keeps warm. I'm quite chubby, I feat an European 48, so I bought an 5 xl from this seller and it's quite large!!
L***h
FR
Date: 06 Mar 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
très bien, c'est le deuxieme que je commande
R***r
RU
Date: 12 Mar 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
замечательный плотный хлопок. очень понравилось.
y***y
NL
Date: 19 Feb 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
Good
4***r
RU
Date: 30 Mar 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
Платье суперUD6758855NL
O***o
UA
Date: 10 Jan 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
Good
AliExpress Shopper
IT
Date: 03 Mar 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
di solito zanzea prendo XL, ma sta volta troppo largo... peccato.
a***a
JP
Date: 19 Mar 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
terrible. I can't wear it like this! Needs rework. It's not wrinkled, it's crumpled as if it was rolled up and left unattended. 
P***a
ES
Date: 20 Mar 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
La parte de las axilas viene cosida tan al límite que ya viene roto
H***e
DE
Date: 25 Feb 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
Es wurde ein falsches Kleid geschickt. Leider habe ich einen geraden Saum und nicht das mit der Überlappung.
A***r
AU
Date: 16 Apr 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
Love this dress, it fits but I would go a size up if I bought it again. Great fabric, great look. Delivered very quickly to Australia.
***a
DK
Date: 31 Jan 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
Amazing beautiful, like pictures, only a problem, it too big. I am 178 cm tall and 7 kg and xl it's big. I will wash it hopping will get smaller. I will order again but L. Deserve all the money. Recommend ❤️
***a
DK
Date: 01 Mar 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
It is the second order ,this time take L but same big like XL, stile this one get smaller after I wash it. Material is amaizing and look so beautiful
D***n
US
Date: 14 Apr 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
thanks to ZANZEA Official Store for Robe Dresses Party-Tunic Irregular Long-Sleeve Vintage Zanzea Women Vestido Casual Autumn
F***r
FR
Date: 24 Mar 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
thanks to ZANZEA Official Store for Robe Dresses Party-Tunic Irregular Long-Sleeve Vintage Zanzea Women Vestido Casual Autumn
AliExpress Shopper
AU
Date: 31 Mar 2021Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping
thanks to ZANZEA Official Store for Robe Dresses Party-Tunic Irregular Long-Sleeve Vintage Zanzea Women Vestido Casual Autumn